That’s why we think of you as Ambassadors. There’s no better way to spread the word about how great our school is–how much spirit we have–than through our parents, both current and former. As you know, we are always seeking ways to promote our school. We are a hidden gem in this area–sometimes a little too hidden. We aren’t as flashy as some of the other private and religious schools in the area, something that is truly a virtue but which makes recruitment sometimes difficult. That’s why we need your help!
Enrollment for the 2014-2015 school year has begun. If you know anyone interested in finding an alternative to their current schooling situation, or their child will be starting school for the first time, here are some talking points you can use:
- 86% of our students score at or above the national average on the standardized tests.
- More than half our families receive financial aid, $2000 on average.
- We’re not for Catholics only! 32% of our students are actually non-Catholic.
- We offer extended day for Pre-K students, and after care for all students, making this an affordable alternative for working parents needing day care.
- Our curriculum incorporates many aspects of S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) education, so our students aren’t merely learning the basics, but are challenged to develop critical thinking skills that will make them more competitive in high school and beyond.
So the next time someone asks what Mother Seton School has to offer, let them know: a little bit of everything!